Sales and Marketing
SUMMARY OF JOB
The incumbent would be responsible for assisting the Sales and Marketing Team in the smooth operations of the Sales Department and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide general product/pricing information to customer via telephone, over the counter or any other electronic means.
- Liaises with Customers/sales representatives/warehouse personnel/truckers/ and others to efficiently and effectively execute sales.
- Responsible for processing orders received via electronic media or personally from customers, sales representatives or any other authorized persons
- Collects monies due/outstanding on invoices and perform the standard procedure after receiving same.
- Prepares Cash Sales summary and end of day VISA Sales Summary.
- Prepares head office receipt for payments received against charge invoices and temporary receipt for cash received for non –inventory Purchases.
- Processes visa transactions- direct or off line.
- Liaises with VISA customers to advise on account transactions.
- Update Customers on product availability and price changes
- Prepares vouchers- reimbursement of cash, cash refunds and credit-memos
- Operate Teller Window as Assigned.
- Operate Receptionist/Telephone Operator Desk as assigned.
- Schedules trucker’s deliveries as per invoices and calculates sheets weekly and forwards to Finance for payments.
- Telemarketing: Promoting new products &/ Increasing Sales via the telephone.
- Other duties as required
- Focus on Customer Service Delivery.
- Other Related duties as assigned
- Assist in monthly/annual stock taking as required.
- Promote safety awareness and the development of a Safety Culture within the company.
- Liaise with external customers
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Degree/Diploma and major if applicable:
- Minimum of Five (5) CXC O’Levels
Required hands-on, technical or other types of training to perform the job:
- Good verbal, written, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Effective analytical skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- At least one (1) year experience in related function in a manufacturing environment