Sales and Marketing
SUMMARY OF JOB
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers. Liaises directly with project teams on technical projects on behalf of the Sales Manager
- Achievement of sales and gross profit targets
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Ensure proper maintenance of customer Accounts. Liaising with Accounts Receivables & Customers to ensure payments are collected within the specified period
- Completing proposals and sales activities, closing sales opportunities quickly and efficiently.
- Prepares and Follow up on quotations
- Provides feedback and recommendations to management regarding customer targets and achievement levels
- Liaises with other departments on a regular basis to ensure customer needs are met
- Conducts customer visits to ensure satisfaction, gain market intelligence and deepen customer relationships
- Liaises with Customer Service Representatives to ensure that all goods are booked, invoiced and back orders updated in a timely manner
- Maintains overall responsibility for following up on the delivery of goods
- Managing technical large scale projects
- Other Related duties as assigned
- Assist in monthly/annual stock taking as required.
- Promote safety awareness and the development of a Safety Culture within the company.
- Liaise with external customers/contractors/suppliers as and when necessary.
- Compliance with all EIG Policies
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Degree/Diploma and major if applicable:
- B.Sc. or B.A. Degree in Management, Marketing or a combination of training and experience
Required hands-on, technical or other types of training to perform the job:
- Credit Control
- Portfolio Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Self –driven and problem-solving task orientation
- Effective emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Strong team skills
- 3 Years experience in direct sales/distribution channel